Our company is committed to and makes the protection of your personal data a top priority. We fully understand the importance of your personal information and make every effort to store and process carefully the information you share with us.
This Privacy Statement describes the personal data that the company collects about you, how we use and protect your personal data, and the options you have regarding how we use that data. The Company is responsible for processing the personal data of the users / visitors of our website.
We acknowledge that the protection of personal data is an ongoing responsibility and we will therefore update and amend this Statement from time to time. Please visit our website from time to time in order to make sure that you are informed and satisfied with any changes. In case of doubt regarding the term of this protection statement, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
“Personal Data” is any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one whose identity can be ascertained, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identity number, location data, online identifier or one or more identifiable factors. physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
“Processing of Personal Data” is any operation or series of operations performed with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or on personal data sets, such as the collection, registration, organisation, structure, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, retrieval of information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
1. Full name. We collect the names (name, surname) for the needs of your booking.
2. Email address. We collect our customers’ email address for booking confirmation and promotions.
3. Other contact details. We collect other contact information, such as the telephone number of our customers or the contact persons of our customers, in order to provide our services better and faster.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect your personal data:
when you express your interest in our services
when you make a booking from our website,
when we provide you with our services,
when you visit our website.
We do not share your personal data with anyone and we only share it with third parties who facilitate the provision of our services to you.
HOW DO WE USE (PROCESS) YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. For reservation preparation
2. To contact you.
3. For promotional activities.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY OUR COMPANY
1. The processing of your personal data for marketing purposes and / or promotions / profiling is based solely on your consent.
2. In some cases the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legal interests or for the purposes of our compliance with national and / or European legislation.
RETENTION TIME OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. For the purpose of ordering our products, we will retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time from the completion of your reservation and for the fullest satisfaction of your requests in relation to the respective booking.
2. For marketing / promotional purposes, we will retain your personal information throughout our transaction, unless in the meantime you indicate that you no longer wish to receive updates for such purposes.
GUARANTEES WE RECEIVE TO PROTECT YOUR DATA
When you provide us with your personal information, we take all necessary steps to ensure that it is kept secure. In order to protect your personal data, we take physical, technical and organizational measures to protect them. We update and control the security technology we use on an ongoing basis. We restrict access to your personal data only to those employees and stores of our network, who need to know this data in order to provide services to you. In addition, we educate employees about the importance of confidentiality and the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
WHEN AND HOW WE PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
As part of our activities, we may use third party providers who provide services on our behalf. Thus, we may need to share your personal data with them only if we have first informed you and obtained your express consent to that effect. In any case, we share with them only your personal data that are necessary to provide the services we request and we require them to protect your data and not use it for other purposes.